Facebook ad campaign
for a chiropractor
$19,000 achieved from 1 month of Facebook Ads
Jimboomba Chiropractic wanted to treat more patients and show them the value of chiropractic care.
We needed to increase brand recognition and position Jimboomba Chiropractic as a preferred provider of chiropractic care.
Google was flooded with competitors making it costly to run Google ads to attract more patients. Facebook proved to be the obvious answer.
How we drove leads from Facebook to Jimboomba Chiro:
- Created an offer that would allow our client to break even on ad spend and provide a low barrier entry for prospective patients to try chiropractic care.
- Created visually stunning imagery to support the ad copy which was branded and used real imagery of the Chiropractic at Jimboomba Chiro.
- Tested different versions of ad copy, adding more budget to the ad copy that was receiving the most engagement on Facebook.
- Set up a lead call back process so that any lead that took up the offer in Facebook was contacted within 2 hours and booked in for an appointment.
- Monitored and adjusted the ads daily to ensure maximum results from the ads.
Within just 1 month of the Facebook ad campaign going live, Jimboomba Chiropractic received:
- 35 leads
- 20 new patients
- 8 patients purchased a membership
- Generated a total revenue of $19,000 from the campaign.
The gynaecology practice has been so impressed by the response from the ads that they have asked to continue running the ads and extended scope of the Facebook Advertising campaign to include more video content.
See more case studies
Book your free marketing strategy session today!
It's not the size of your marketing budget but what you do with it that matters.
That's why we'll step back and take a look at the big picture. How much you spend, and what you spend it on, will likely change over time. But first, we have to find the real problem and outline the right strategy to solve it.
That's why we start by offering you a free strategy session with us. You'll get a 30-min video or phone meeting and a digital diagnosis of your current online presence.