Facebook ad campaign
for a physiotherapist
Physiotherapy clinic secures 5 new patients in just 10 days!
The Brisbane Spine Clinic offers physiotherapy services to people in Brisbane. The Brisbane Spine Clinic aims to position themselves as Spinal Consultants, offering spinal specific services including second opinions to spinal surgery and non-surgical spinal treatment solutions.
To position The Brisbane Spine Clinic as offering these targeted spinal services, increase brand awareness and attract new patients, Splice Marketing implemented an video marketing campaign strategy that was executed through a high-quality interview-style video, blog content, website landing page and a digital marketing campaigns using Facebook Advertising and Google AdWords to drive more traffic and increase search engine optimisation (SEO).
In the beginning of the partnership between The Brisbane Spine Clinic and Splice Marketing, we undertook a marketing workshop to identify the key objectives of the campaign, ideal patient we need to target and capture, budget and timeframes.
With a detailed understanding of the objectives and goals, we:
- Created video marketing campaign strategy;
- Scripted and directed an interview style video that we could use as the educational piece of the campaign (video can be viewed here);
- Created a landing page to complement the video messaging and provide further education to prospective patients;
- Pulled a keyword report to determine the most searched for keywords that we could incorporate into the online advertising – Facebook Ads and Google AdWords.
- Reviewed AHPRA to check for compliance with all messaging across video, website content, ad content.
- Set up the advertising campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords – budget, target audience, bids, ad copy, keywords, links to landing pages.
- Set up conversion tracking to evaluate campaign metrics and results;
- Launched ads and provided ongoing optimisation and management of the ads to ensure they performed their best.
The goal was to raise awareness that The Brisbane Spine Clinic offered an alternative to spinal surgery through assessments and treatment. Second to this was new consultations to drive new patient numbers. The results:
- 21,457 impressions (achieving brand awareness)
- 332 clicks from the Ads to the client’s landing page
- 10 enquiries (phone calls and emails)
- 5 conversions (5 new patients to the practice in 10 days!)
- Low cost-per-click resulting in a greater return on investment for all future advertising campaigns
All of these results were achieved within a 10-day timeframe with the campaign now set to remain ongoing to continue to increase brand awareness and attract new patients.
See more case studies
Book your free marketing strategy session today!
It's not the size of your marketing budget but what you do with it that matters.
That's why we'll step back and take a look at the big picture. How much you spend, and what you spend it on, will likely change over time. But first, we have to find the real problem and outline the right strategy to solve it.
That's why we start by offering you a free strategy session with us. You'll get a 30-min video or phone meeting and a digital diagnosis of your current online presence.