Health & Medical Marketing Agency
How We Help
Digital Advertising & Digital PR
What are digital advertising and digital PR?
Digital advertising and digital PR are complementary marketing strategies that amplify one another.
Digital PR focuses on generating brand awareness and promoting a positive image of your company. Digital advertising showcases your products and services online, helping you reach more consumers at each stage of the buying cycle and move then along the journey from awareness to purchase.
We identify your target audience and clarify your message.
We take an omni-channel, multi-media approach to your digital advertising and PR.
We gather and respond to data insights about your audience demographics and your PR campaign performance.
stuff might actually work…
When it comes to traditional PR vs digital PR, the online option has many advantages.
It’s dynamic rather than static. It can be more targeted at the people you most want to influence. And those people can engage with it and develop a sense of connection with your brand.
As a digital PR agency, Splice Marketing helps you to increase your online presence. We use many types of digital PR to achieve that including:
- Media buys to reach your target audience at the right time and price
- Content marketing, including advertorials and articles
- Social media marketing, including influencer marketing
- Search engine optimisation to drive traffic and generate high quality backlinks that boost your site’s authority.
It’s similar with digital advertising. Instead of using billboards or printed ads, you’re using digital channels like Google, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. These platforms allow us far more room for creativity than a traditional print ad. They also generate masses of useful data about your target audience and campaign performance.
Carefully targeted digital advertising
and digital PR campaigns
Researching the best sites and publications for your ads, negotiating price and monitoring performance.
Google ads or PPC advertising to ensure you appear in your ideal client's search results.
Targeted graphics or videos to increase your online presence and reach out to potential clients.
Multi-channel text, image or video ads to promote your brand, products or services.
A social proof strategy that builds trust in your brand because it's been recommended by someone your audience already respects.
Generate Leads & Drive Sales
Digital advertising can be precisely targeted to the type of person most likely to love what you offer, nudging people further down the sales funnel until they become loyal customers.
Our Digital Advertising and Digital PR Process
In this discussion with you, we develop meaningful objectives to guide your campaign.
Research & strategise
We research your target audience, industry and competitors then device a strategy for your campaign.
We bring your message to life through images, video, copy and lead magnets to support your campaign.
The 'live' phase of your campaign when your ads are rolling and your audience is converting.
Reporting & analysis
We show you how your advertising dollars were spent and what they achieved.
Digital advertising and digital pr Success Story:
Hope for Hearts
Hope for Hearts aims to raise awareness of aortic stenosis, an often fatal condition affecting 1 in 8 elderly Australians.
Symptoms such as breathlessness are often put down to ‘getting a bit older’. GPs may also miss these cardiac symptoms, wrongly diagnosing a respiratory problem instead. That means many people are not diagnosed or treated. Sadly, 50% of patients with severe aortic stenosis will die within 2 years if they don’t receive a new heart valve.
Splice Marketing’s awareness-raising activities on behalf of Hope for Hearts included:
- Creating an educational website targeting patients and GPs, featuring specialist content created by cardiologists including video education, interviews, masterclasses, and GP education ads
- Orchestrating a media campaign which received prime time, mainstream media coverage and resulted in $1.2 million dollars of free exposure
- Digital marketing activities to reach medical and patient audiences including social media (organic and paid), SEO, email marketing, and paid advertising
- Advertorials in popular GP magazines
- A ‘tick-talk’ patient education campaign created in collaboration with Bloe Creative offering GP engagement tools to encourage regular heart checks
- GP referral information packs to increase awareness and educate GPs about heart valve disease.
What to expect from our marketing team
You’re hiring a dedicated in-house paid ad specialist + a healthcare copywriter + an account manager who offer you:
Meet the A-Team Your Growth Marketing team
Here’s our little secret.
We’re all obsessed with getting results for our clients. And we’re not just marketing experts – we’re healthcare marketing specialists.
Our team brings decades of medical & healthcare marketing experience working with some of Australia’s finest healthcare brands. Brands like AGPAL & QIP, Cochlear, Genie Solutions, MSD, and local healthcare professionals like Glenelg Orthopaedics, SpeechEase and The Brisbane Spine Clinic.
As well as our core marketing growth team (the team to your right), we also have a team of specialists who partner with us on specific projects:
- Jeanette Jifkins, Principal Lawyer of Onyx Legal to help ensure healthcare professionals remain on the right side of the law; and
- Dr Billy Chow for business consultancy services for medical and healthcare professionals and organisations.
When you hire Splice Marketing, you’re hiring a team of healthcare marketing experts who know how to craft campaigns rooted in truth, empathy and accuracy of health information.
Book Your Free Marketing Consultation
It’s not the size of your marketing budget but what you do with it that matters.
That’s why we’ll step back and take a look at the big picture. How much you spend, and what you spend it on, will likely change over time. But first, we have to find the real problem and outline the right strategy to solve it.
That’s why we start by offering you a strategy session with us. You’ll get a 30-minute meeting and a digital diagnosis of your current online presence.