Splice Marketing has been very impressive. They were able to see straight away our short coming with our marketing efforts and online presence. From the first time talking they had a vision of where they wanted to take our chiropractic clinic but even more impressive was they had a vision of how. Then delivered and delivered results.
- We want to hit new patient targets but how do we get there?
- What’s effective marketing within the industry guidelines?
- How do we make our digital presence one that works?
- Why is my competitor caring for the local community and not us?
- What are the industry regulations, what’s ethical in medical marketing?
- We know we’ve got to be online but where do we find the human resources to make it happen?
- We want to market a medical device to the industry but how do we do this effectively and ethically?
Our team at Splice Marketing get you there by:
- Educating & upskilling on the digital patient journey. We show you how to reach those who don’t know you as well as those ready to book.
- Providing you with a clear focus on marketing activities that are relevant to you, not some blanket approach.
- Reducing your reliance on referrals, word of mouth and networking by shifting this to digital activities.
- Keeping you compliant so you love marketing almost as much as we do.
- Showing your local community who you really are as a doctor / healthcare professional / brand by articulating your unique value proposition.
- Delivering you new clients / patients
- Executing marketing activities for you so you can focus on caring for your patients.
We are a specialised healthcare marketing agency committed to supporting those within the health and medical sectors to thrive and survive by implementing the latest and greatest marketing strategies that are ethical, compliant and improve your bottom-line objectives. We work with everyone from:
- Medical device companies
- General practitioners and solo practitioners;
- Aboriginal medical services and community health services;
- Allied health providers – physiotherapists, chiropractors, dentists, podiatrists;
- Medical specialists – interventional radiologists, cosmetic and plastic surgeons, surgeons, dermatologists, gynaecologists and radiologists;
- Healthcare organisations
- Primary Health Networks and non-government organisations
Dr Kyle McCandlessChiropractor
“Splice Marketing delivered an educational marketing campaign to help us reach a particular patient demographic for a gynaecological treatment we provide. Splice Marketing took the time to understand our targeted patient type and then wrote a series of blog articles that were used in Facebook Advertising to attract these patients to our website where they could learn more about their symptoms and the treatment options available. The Facebook Ad campaign has run for a few months now and has been very successful in increasing brand awareness and converting website visitors into patient bookings at our practice. We now have a steady stream of patients coming into the clinic as a result of the Facebook Ads.” *Client requested to remain unnamed
GynaecologistOwner & Gynaecologist
“The team at Splice Marketing has helped my business to grow so much! They are very efficient, approachable and is very fast and detailed with their approach. They really focused on what are the specific needs of our business and has developed a comprehensive marketing plan which accelerated our business presence and generated new clienteles for our business within a short period of time! Will definitely recommend Splice Marketing to my business partners and joint venturers!”
Mr Justin LinSenior Spinal Consultant, Co-Founder