Period: 22nd January ongoing
Client: SpeechEase Speech Therapy
Marketing Services: Full Managed Marketing
SpeechEase Speech Therapy provide speech pathology services at their two locations in Townsville (opened in April 2016) and Mackay (opened in April 2018).
Splice Marketing held a marketing workshop with SpeechEase to identify marketing priorities these included:
- Creating a strong, recognisable brand for speech therapy services within Townsville and Mackay to attract clients and referrals.
- Generating a minimum of xxx new client bookings per month to cover marketing costs.
- Creating a scalable practice automating and streaming marketing activities to achieve best results.
- Strengthening referral networks to encourage referrals from GPs and support coordinators (NDIS).
To achieve SpeechEase’s marketing priorities, Splice Marketing delivered on the following marketing activities:
- Digital review of their website, SEO and social media channels.
- Brand message development.
- Inbound Marketing Strategy (including buyer personas, 6 month content plan and strategic priorities).
- Content development including: blogs, social media posts, videos, posters, landing pages and eBooks.
- Social media management.
- Social media advertising.
- Email marketing.
- SEO activities.
- Tracking and reporting of all digital activities.
- Monthly marketing meetings.
- SpeechEase went from having no waitlists to 90 people on their waitlist within 6 months.
- Monthly website sessions increased 39% within 6 months.
- Facebook page likes increased 29% within 6 months.
- Website bounce rate decreased by 35% within 6 months.