Facebook is becoming more challenging for health practices and business alike. The algorithm changes mean that only around 2% of your Facebook business page followers will see your content.
Here are a few ways you can ensure your content reaches more patients:
- Content is king! Have lots of great content, with variety e.g. video, text, image and infographics. We can help and have content packages to suit all needs.
- Post quality content reliably often, e.g. one great post a week.
- Use relevant, value-added content to ensure each post prompts engagement – comments, likes and shares.
- Work with media-rich content wherever possible. If you’ve got something worth saying and you’re aiming at the right kind of patient-audience, videos and interaction-prompting content are a key way of driving engagement. You can track video analytics too and see what turns people on to your content and when they stop paying attention.
- Protect your page – compliance is a big one so ensure you have a compliant Facebook page. We have a complimentary compliance checklist so reach out for your free copy.
- Run Facebook Ads. Let us help you to structure a good ad campaign to reach more of your local target audiences.
- Always keep an eye on your competitors, what they’re doing, and how people are reacting. You can track competitors through your page insights.