Insider Tips for Reaching
More Patients on Facebook
Facebook is becoming more challenging for health practices and business alike. The algorithm changes mean that only around 2% of your Facebook business page followers will see your content.
Here are a few ways you can ensure your content reaches more patients:
- Content is king! Have lots of great content, with variety e.g. video, text, image and infographics. We can help and have content packages to suit all needs.
- Post quality content reliably often, e.g. one great post a week.
- Use relevant, value-added content to ensure each post prompts engagement – comments, likes and shares.
- Work with media-rich content wherever possible. If you’ve got something worth saying and you’re aiming at the right kind of patient-audience, videos and interaction-prompting content are a key way of driving engagement. You can track video analytics too and see what turns people on to your content and when they stop paying attention.
- Protect your page – compliance is a big one so ensure you have a compliant Facebook page. We have a complimentary compliance checklist so reach out for your free copy.
- Run Facebook Ads. Let us help you to structure a good ad campaign to reach more of your local target audiences.
- Always keep an eye on your competitors, what they’re doing, and how people are reacting. You can track competitors through your page insights.
Join our monthly newsletter to receive our latest blog posts straight into your inbox.
Book your free marketing strategy session
It's not the size of your marketing budget but what you do with it that matters.
That's why we'll step back and take a look at the big picture. How much you spend, and what you spend it on, will likely change over time. But first, we have to find the real problem and outline the right strategy to solve it.
That's why we start by offering you a strategy session with us. You'll get a 30-minute meeting and a digital diagnosis of your current online presence.